Saturday, December 04, 2004

Movie review-Closer

We went to go see the movie "Closer" last night. I wasn't blown away. Featuring Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman, and Clive Owen, Closer examines relationships and honesty. In fact, it demonstrates what can happen if you ask for to much honesty.

I thought Clive Owen and Natalie Portman performed exceptionally. Julie Roberts really didn't do anything for me. I found her treatment of the role of a photographer searching for true love to be to much like her character in Ocean's Eleven.

The movie really didn't make to much sense. There were a couple of parts that were rediculous and lacked any support from the script. I'm not disappointed that I spent $14. It was better than going to see Alexander but you can wait for it to be released on DVD.

For more reviews visit the link below.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/closer/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home